Goodbye April


When G7 (missing: Kak Fai and Khalish) went to eat Cendol right after class which I've never done something like that before and I would looooove to do it again ;;



When Outreach crashed other people's meeting lol 



The "hey let's show off our shirts" pose



A lot of fun (and bad) things happened in April.

I blacked out in class yesterday, what an awful experience yet embarrassing. I'm so touched that everyone tried to help me stay conscious but sorry girls I was too weak for that aaaaaand my guy classmates texted me, asking about my condition, aawww ;;;;

On the bright side,  I managed to complete my assignments without sacrificing my sleep and skipping my meals. We (read: my basketball team) won 3rd place and we didn't even feel like we lost because there is absolutely no regrets. We did well and I am so proud of them!

So many good things happened during training and on the match day itself which make me smile every time I think about it o god what is this happy feeling ♥️

Anyway, I get to spend 5 days off with my family so, bye!

Comments