First Day

Last night, I had my first official basketball training and it was tiring as hell. Literally the most tiring training I've ever done before. 2 hours felt so long and our drills involved a lot of running because our coach wanted us to be fit and gained our stamina back.

The first drill was running around the court for 20 rounds non stop so basically 20 rounds equal to 1.76 km. I don't think I've ever pushed myself that hard before. There were a few times I was on the verge to give up but luckily the seniors were nice and kept on cheering and supporting me. It felt good, really. They even helped to correct a few postures and gave me motivation.

Will be doing this kind of training for 5 days a week. That's the official training. Seniors planned to do an insanity work out before fajr and some shootings for half an hour every evening. Can't imagine the tiredness /sigh/.

Hopefully it will all pay off in the end.

Comments