New Years Resolution?
Okay so I know we are like a week into 2016 now but because I actually have a lot of shit I legitimately want to get done this year I’m making this post of my new years resolutions so there’s a concrete record of them and I can’t talk myself into giving up on them as easily because I'm lazy and I procrastinate too much.
I can't think of any things that I want to achieve by the end of 2016 but let's hope everything goes well for me, you and the world :-)
- Completely get rid of all of my acne. I’ve been letting it ruin my life for far too long.
- Exercise regularly in order to get closer to my desired figure and overall be in better physical shape (or at least be comfortable with how I look after putting much effort)
- Eat healthier. Meaning eat less sugary things like soda drinks. No eating after 8 pm.
- Make new friends. Meaning force myself out of my social comfort zone and legitimately put in more effort to talk and get to know people.
- Save more money and treat myself once a month.
- Be more organised and always keep my surrounding nice and clean.
- Procrastinate less. I know there’s no way to cut it out completely since I’ve been such a heavy procrastinator for so long but doing so less would be great for me.
I can't think of any things that I want to achieve by the end of 2016 but let's hope everything goes well for me, you and the world :-)
Comments