Oh My University
I'm finally back after being away for about 4 months. Life has been so nice to me. I did post a few random entries of my thoughts on Tumblr because I love to keep my future self wonder like "what was this entry about" "did I really feel this way" "o God why am I so stupid" "who is this person!!!" "why can't I remember this" lol
June and July were fun. I experienced a lot of ups and downs and I survived! It was a good experience, handling a grand scale program. Never have I thought to be given this huge opportunity 🎉
Oh My University!
Committees who stayed til the end :')
My number 1 supporters!!
If June and July were fun, then August was a blast! I'm exaggerating a bit but really, it was a lot better than the previous two months. I played around too much and let my guard down ♥ Fear not because I'm slowly moving on since it's the start of new semester and I need to get myself on track.
I choose not to decorate my soft board like I used to. Refer here and here. Why? Because I'll be staying in this room for one semester before I'm off for internship in Penang. You have no idea how excited I am for internship but I'm a bit sad that I won't be seeing him (Hanin pls you're moving on) and my friends since most of them will be graduating June 2017 while I am away sobs.
Oh well look at the clock! It's 12.06 am. Alright, it's time to sleep. Good night.




Comments