Random

Not sure how long I'm gonna keep updating this blog bc day by day I'm losing passion in writing things about myself. Looking back at all entries I posted many many years ago, I sure shared a lot of things that happened to me bc I felt like it's the only way I could talk about my feelings. I still believe expressing feelings through writing is the best way to alleviate it bc really, nobody cares.

But as I grow up, I feel like feelings are something personal that I should keep to myself. However, I still write them down on Tumblr, sometimes. I remember being very negative about everything until I didn't know when, I started to change the way I looked at things. And now my friends are annoyed bc I'm 24/7 husnuzon. They are so frustrated bc they want to badmouth about some people they hate with me but HAHAH AHAHAHHA AHAHAHHA

Other than being negative, I often get stressed out by everything and now I'm the most laid back person my friends have ever known lol I guess people change :')

Comments