Goodbye 2016 and Hello 2017

It's a bit too late to say goodbye 2016 but I'm gonna write something anyway.

The last quarter of 2016 was a blast! I had too much fun joining events here and there. Of course I was reluctant to join at first but I'm proud to say that I've no regrets. My weekends were well spent with club activities, sport activities, interviews and discussions.

There was a week in November that I suffered the most, physically and emotionally. It was so hard for me to juggle between assignments, basketball practice, Nostalgia Fiesta (the program's name) and not getting enough hours of sleep made everything worse. The only thing that kept me going was my friends. Thank you all :')

All I can say that the previous semester is by far, the toughest semester and I am really glad that I managed to pull everything thru (despite the inner conflict I had during final exam week) by looking at my final exam result ✨✨ My eyes got teary when I looked at my result just now. Didn't expect for my CGPA to increase bc it was so nyawa nyawa ikan dan I dah redha kalau CGPA jatuh.

With that satisfying result, hello 2017 and hello internship!

Comments