Hard Work Never Fails
Hello everyoneeee!
First of all, happy belated birthday to me! I turned 23 on 27th September and planning to write a special entry about that but I wanna prioritise this entry.
Why?
Because I passed my second professional paper exam!!! (cries) I failed my first paper on last May and have made self reflection.
A friend of mine said that he felt like he gave off negative vibe (bad influence) to me but at that time, I strongly disagreed and totally blamed on myself for letting it happen. I guess I spoke too soon lol. His existence in my life, being the variable, has shown that what he said previously was indeed true. I'm so sorry for saying this but what happened between us, has brought a positive impact in my life. Thank you for not staying lol goodbye~
Below are the InstaStories that I wanted to post but I didn't because I didn't want to show off but now I can because these are a month old already
Studying while listening to Navillera + Rough, on repeat!
The quote that kept me going at that time
Diligently studying til late night during Raya Haji break
Spent a whooooole day in USM library on the day before exam
Took this while I was having a walk in USM during Maghrib time because my head was about to explode due to last minute cramping (not gonna do it again)
My dinner
Self treat after the exam!
When I saw my name on the list, my eyes got teary because finally, my hard work paid off despite things that happened at that time. Alhamdulillah ala kulli hal.








Comments