Blessed
I feel blessed to be surrounded by kind-hearted souls. Seeing my friends' effort to edit my pictures and post them on Instagram warms my heart, really. I'm very touched with their warm wishes and kind thoughts.
27th September 2017 was okay, I guess. Not expecting anything because I would like to keep everything lowkey tbh. I was fine with people not wishing me. Once I started replying thank you to my friends, the news spreaded and my phone's notification blew up! I was reaaaally overwhelmed! And for that, thank you ♡
Tbh I feel loved. Being loved is a nice feeling. Not that lover kind of love, it's something purer than it, love between friends and that feeling of blessed and thankfulness for these innocent souls' existence in my life :') My birthday ended with wishes from ❤ and ❤. I was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling when I saw ❤ on my screen but ❤ kinda spoiled my mood tho I appreciated his thought. Took me a whole night to reply him because I didn't expect him to wish so--
Anywaaaaay, happy 23 to me! A year older, hopefully a year wiser too! 💖
Later on that night, I went out with my friends to celebrate our 3rd year of friendship! Missing one person because she was in Kelantan :( It was a nice catch up session and the look on Kak Fai's face when she saw us behaving the exact way like how we did before gave me a sense of joy. We are still the same as we were 3 years ago, except we are closer now. Insya Allah, to many more years together, G7!
The funny thing was, I accidentally told the girls that my birthday was on that day and my friend took her phone out and called the guys (we went by separate cars) . The guys sang me a birthday song and Istg their voices were like soldiers looooooll then everyone sang again once we reached our college. I still have the recordings but I won't upload it here :p
Tbh I feel loved. Being loved is a nice feeling. Not that lover kind of love, it's something purer than it, love between friends and that feeling of blessed and thankfulness for these innocent souls' existence in my life :') My birthday ended with wishes from ❤ and ❤. I was overjoyed and couldn't stop smiling when I saw ❤ on my screen but ❤ kinda spoiled my mood tho I appreciated his thought. Took me a whole night to reply him because I didn't expect him to wish so--
Anywaaaaay, happy 23 to me! A year older, hopefully a year wiser too! 💖









Comments