Sick

I had been sick for the past 6 days. But now, I am recovering speedily alhamdulillah. 

Everything started when I stayed up too late til 3am on Saturday night and woke up early and spent all day outside. Got really worn out by Maghrib and dozed off til midnight. Woke up with a heavy head and upset stomach. Well, I am sure you can tell what happened next.

I had similar routine when I was doing my internship earlier this year but never got sick because of this. Takpalah benda nak jadi kan.

I am glad that my family was with me at that particular time. We were from Genting Highland on Monday morning. Dad drove us to my college's clinic.


Them medicines

Second time to get more medicine!

On Thursday, my fever has subsided and I was left with not so minor but not major cough and sore throat. I decided to go out and eat a lot because I couldnt eat well when I was sick in bed.




Later on that night, friends of mine took me out for dinner, a very very late dinner. It was almost midnight.



I thought I wouldnt be able to recover by now. That is how sick I was. I remember giving up on everything because I was very weak, my body was aching real bad and not to mention that I had two tests and one very important presentation. I was so desperate to get better again that I bought Koolfever, lots of porridge and chocolates for instant energy. 

Looking back to those moment, I am very grateful that Allah made me that way. I realised that time is very precious. There will always be time for everything. Never neglect your health and rest well. What I experience is nothing compared to others. My Biology teacher was diagnosed with Ovarian cancer yet she can still carve a smile on her face :')

Comments