Hello Adulthood!

5 March 2018

The day I finally became an adult as I started working as an auditor at one of the Big 4 accounting firms. Can't really reveal much about the firm I am working at due to the nature of my job. Being a grown up is tough when your parents no longer provide daily allowance (thank God they still pay for my car's petrol).

Work so far has been fun. I get to learn about new things, more than what I learnt during internship. I feel like I am becoming more inquisitive, always looking for things to support whatever I say/do. Not gonna lie, there are times I feel rebellious but that is because of my pet peeve. I just found out that I am sensitive to time. I dont mind working late if I am already mentally prepared for it. My brain automatically shuts down when I work beyond the time that we all have agreed on. So what I normally do when we have to extend our time is watching Youtube videos. The best way to kill my time. I get to catch up with the videos that I have been wanting to watch.

Overall, life is good. I cant say that I love my job, at least not entirely but I think I can live with this for the next 3 years. Long enough to get accreditation from MIA. I hope whatever I am saying wont backfire me in the future.

Til then, xo

Comments