Battle of Business

The first entry of the month! /claps

I have been so busy with assignments and programs that I don't have time to blog (actually I do but I used that time to watch Empress Ki lol blame my mother for this)

Back to the topic. I joined this program called Battle of Business because the program manager himself recruited me. How can I say no to my friend so I agreed.

The program is basically about inculcating values that are essential to become an entrepreneur. Stage 1 was held on 2nd Oct where we did 3 games to break the ice.

I was actually the judge and the Vietnamese guy was blocking my view 

Second stage was about producing products from recycled items and present their products in public. No pictures from stage 2 because the photographers weren't there sobs :((

So, tonight was the final stage which was a debate session! Did I mention that my job was a PR as in public relation. I had to entertain the VIP which was our lecturer and I was so awkward especially when the lecturer arrived earlier than expected and I needed to entertain her. Luckily my program manager was with me and he did all the talking. 

After everything ended, we had some refreshment. So surprised that the other committees prepared a cake to celebrate my (and the other 4 committees) birthday ;;;; but too bad I'm not a fan of cakes but I appreciate their effort tho :>

The August, September and October babies ♡


I had a really great time with them tho it kinda stressed me out lol

It's already 01:27 and I don't know whether to sleep or watch Empress Ki since I'm 13 episodes away to finish it looollll bye

Comments