Ohana Night
Last night was the first Ohana Night with the new members of Steadfast club! I was very excited to know who are going to join my bureau, Outreach. The program started at 7 pm but I came at 9 pm loooll I never came early even during my first year in that club.
When I arrived, they were introducing the Mainboard and Exco line ups. After an hour or so, we gathered with the new members of Outreach!! They were asked to make a tall building using straws and only straws. But before that, we had to introduce ourselves briefly.
When I arrived, they were introducing the Mainboard and Exco line ups. After an hour or so, we gathered with the new members of Outreach!! They were asked to make a tall building using straws and only straws. But before that, we had to introduce ourselves briefly.
Cute boy alert!
Then we gathered with the rest in a room and-- /drum rolls
This is us!
After everything ended....
The old members!
Mandatory selfie with G7!
Goodbye ♡








Comments