Happy Hour

I should post this entry last week but I didn't.

7th November. The day my friends and I (as a club) went to Kuala Lumpur Hospital or HKL. We were required to gather at 7 am and I only had 4 hours of sleep because I had to draw emojis on the paper plates.


The girls, with the paper plates I drew!

We arrived at the hospital at 8.45 am and since the activity started at 10 am, we decorated and set the place up. I'm in Special Task team which means the decorations were in charged by my team. My job was to prepare the stuff for the games (which I have done it few weeks before) and balloons to be given out to the patients.


The petite girl beside me was my team leader. I was asking her about the balloons and suddenly the photographer came so 


The girls with the balloons. A total of 130 balloons!!

The opening ceremony was at 10 am and we did some dancing. Istg it was so hard to persuade the kids to dance with us. I don't know whether it's because of their parents or they were too shy or tired to dance. After that, we started the activities right away. One of them was bowling.


This station was really tiring because you need to pick up the balls that the kids throw. That was me, smiling lol I didn't realise my photo was taken, luckily it turned out good. (Note: my candid photos never turn out good)


Me trying to get on Ammar's good side. He's so cute and fair!


Get well soon, Ammar! :-)

At 11 am, the committees went for hospital tour. We visited the normal wards and the wards for those who went thru surgery. We gave out balloons and goodies.


Look! They even had school in the hospital!!

Once we're done with the visit, the closing ceremony started right away because we needed to head back at 1 pm. Basically, that's all for Happy Hour. Well, we did took some photos with the rest, but I choose not to upload it because you can barely see me loooooolllllllll

So that's all for this entry, bye~

Comments