Romantika Outreach

Hello! It's been a while since I wrote something in this blog. I kinda miss blogging but tbh my life has been really dull (not that it was fun before) So I don't really have any ideas on what to write about.

Today, I went to Kuala Lumpur Hospital for volunteering work. To entertain the kids.


As requested by my cousin, Aliah. I totally went all pinky and girlish. My day was productive. I couldn't describe how I was feeling at that moment because seeing lil kids attached with wires and stuff :((( Ok I'm gonna stop here and focus on the main topic.

A week ago, on 29th October, my friends came to Penang for a short vacation. I won't babble much because pictures speak louder than words.

First day, we went to Escape Theme Park! It's about physical and mental endurance. My body ached for 5 days!!! Well, it's our fault that we didn't do any warm-ups before starting.





On the second day, we went to Penang Hill! Penang Hill is famous for its beautiful scenery of Penang Island so it's a must go for you! And they also have Love Lock, similar to what they have in a bridge in Paris and Namsan Tower, South Korea!



This was an act actually but the real one was similar to this but I didn't use it because the person who posted the real candid picture edited it beforehand and it was an ugly edit so nah


The selca Sam took in the picture above 




After going down, we rested at the mosque then headed to Esplanade for lunch, then we went to Upside Down Museum and Street Art.


Cuttlefish with fried noodle and coconut shake! The best!! 










We headed back to hotel for Maghrib and Isyak prayer before dinner at NS Nasi Kandar. The fried chicken is so big that I asked the waiter for a half plate rice. Super delicious! Highly recommended!!

On the last day, I brought them to Straits Quay for photo shoot because the scenery was A+! Too bad we went there in the afternoon :(( but the pictures turned out nice :-)








Last destination before sending them back to Kuala Lumpur is Nasi 7 Benua. The restaurant is famous for its main menu. 7 different types of rice. 


Pretty colors~ The portion is actually big if you mix the rice altogether. 


After everyone filled their tummy, it's time to say goodbye to them! It was a great pleasure to be hosting this trip. Super glad that everyone was happy ^^ It feels like the bond between us is getting stronger. Thank you for coming to Penang! Do come again ;D

I'm sorry for the long post! I just had to post this. The photos aren't edited because I'm too lazy so good night~

Comments