Second week: 끝
Wow third post in 2016. I don't really have a lot of things going on and I'm dying to get busy with events, discussions, assignments and beneficial stuffs.
Last Thursday night, I went to basketball practice!! (claps) I haven't been exercising for 7 months since MASUM which is why I'm having this thing called delayed onset muscle soreness. My legs and arms are aching so bad :((
I don't know whether I should get serious or not. I always feel insecure whenever I'm around the girls. I'm not as good as them. I'm not as fit as them. I haven't done anything that I wish to do in 2016.
Yesterday, I went to print out B's photos and I kinda regretted that I printed a lot because I didn't use all of them to put up on my board :((
Earlier today, I spent my morning watching Oh My Venus and I'm still not done (yes I'm slow) and on the evening, I decorated my board. It used to look like this before it changed to--
I personally think these are a lot better than before! :> Probably because I spent a lot of effort on it and I'm super super super satisfied with what I've done ;;;
Okay I am so hyped up to start studying rn because tonight's playlist is *heart eyes emoji*



Comments