Semester Goals

I can't believe third week has passed by. I have about a month left before midterm exams :(( I am not ready. Remember last week, I wished to get busy with events and stuffs. I guess God has heard my prayer but I keep on telling myself that everything is gonna be fine. I'm not alone. I have friends who are in this together with me. Why should I be sad or stress? Sometimes, optimism is all we need (ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ*:・゚✧

Omg hashtag study desk goal!

Speaking of study, I haven't start any revisions for the week (facepalm at my laziness). As the title goes, I'm sharing a few goals that I have in mind for the semester.

  • Wake up early! Around 6.30 am would be nice.
  • Pre-lecture revision before going to class.
  • Never skip breakfast and drink a lot of water.
  • Always jot down something in class. 
  • Loosen up a bit. Reward myself with TV shows.
  • Exercise. Don't give lame excuses. Healthy body = healthy brain.
  • Take better care of my skin.
  • Always, always, always update planner and expenses.
  • Study every night (or at least update the lecture notes)
  • 7 to 8 hours of sleep a day for a better health (physically and emotionally)
  • Treat myself with good food once a week. Even if there is no reason for it.

Having a bullet journal may be a good idea but I'm not creative :((

My semester goals are more of a daily routine. Things that I should accomplish every day. It's always important to keep things in tab. So, to whoever is reading my blog, worry not, we are in this together. If you are stressed, remember you have a lot of people around you who are willing to lend you their ears/shoulders/hands. Anything! You name it! We can do this! We can get thru whatever shits life throws at us :-)

Here's to another flying techno-color semester! ♡

Comments