April 2016

Wow, a month without blogging. My life is sure busy as hell.

I spent the first two days of April in Kelantan. For a school project in SK Sering. Been there once and blogged about it too. 


The Peneraju


My beloved Outreach family 

The 3rd day in April, with a heavy heart, I woke up feeling exhausted because I got back in college from Kelantan around 11 pm and not to mention that I only slept for a few hours on the night before. I went to support my bureau-mates for Battle of Mind and we won number 2!!


Our trademark, "Outreaaaacccchhhh~". Other people find it cute lol 



A mandatory shot with G7 (missing: Shakira, Fahmi and Hakim)

On the next weekend, 8th and 9th April, I went to another school project in Kedah. It was an amazing experience because I got to be myself. 


We (Outreach) took this photo in front of the bus because it was too dark.

The first Ohana Night that I went in this semester, held on 11th April. They played videos from the previous two school projects. Motivated me to come!


Edited our ApakAmak's photo because they weren't there :((

Went to Crave Festival on 13th April right after our community service class.


On 15th April, the most exhausting day of the month. Midterm in the morning, went out to buy stuff for Hospital Volunteer program in the evening and again, went out after Maghrib for Korean dinner. I didn't take off my contact lens for more than 12 hours and had a massive headache. And we had to pre-register subjects on the same night ggwp.


Boat Noodle with the Program Coordinators!

16th April, the volunteering day! It was our community service project. Took place in Hospital Kuala Lumpur. I've been there before with my Steadfast buddies and did blog about it before. 


Hashtag Steadfast everywhereeeee 


Isn't this boy cute *heart eyes emoji*


Sponsorship team!



BBQ night with 4 generations of Outreach!

The followings are pictures from McLeague. It's a debate competition between bureaus. Held on 22nd and 23rd April. Although I didn't join, I AM SO PROUD OF MY JUNIORS. They won the best debater title, 4 out of 5 times! We ended up in second place (which was better than the previous McLeague) *cries*




23rd April: Semi final and Final night! We all dressed up in pink! 





24th April: On a nice Sunday morning, we decided to loosen up ourselves by playing frisbee. It was so fun and I really really want to play again. Couldn't play with them because of the ankle injury I got. 




Okay, the next one is exceptional.  It was on 1st May. The reason I didn't go back to Penang: Kulliyyah Sports Festival. Represented my kulliyyah in basketball. Although we lost, we had a great time. I even got free throws, lay up and under basket. I did contribute a few scores so...... lol


To conclude, April was a hectic month but the people I spent the month with made everything better. I love you all to the moon and back! 

Comments

farahtayah said…
ambuiiii busynya akak hanin kita