May, so far.


First week of May was horrendously tiring! I swear to God I'm not kidding but thank God I managed to pull it through! 

On Saturday, 7th May, I went to Universiti Kebangsaan Malaysia or National University of Malaysia. There was an event organised by MICPA-CAANZ for future accountants (lol). It was called "MICPA Accountants' Dash" or MAD for short. A 5 km run with 5 checkpoints. Damn never have I imagine to be joining 5 km run. 


Our 6.20 am faces! All energetic and pumped up! 


I got hungry so.............. 


Us, the Melati while waiting for our turn at the fifth checkpoint. 


Didn't win but at least all of us made it to the finishing line (claps)

Then, on the next day, I went out with the PC team! Program Coordinators of Oh My University. It's a get-together time since everyone doesn't know each other well yet (at that moment) and the program is in two months. Ladies and gentlemen, chemistry between the team members is very essential in making things work out smoothly.

We spent time almost 12 hours being together. Starting at 11 am until 10.30 pm (if I'm not mistaken?). We watched Captain America (Hashtag Team Captain), played at the arcade, had lunch, played bowling and had dinner. So much fun but so many monies crawled out (cries).




Thank you PC team for inviting me to your get-together. Fyi, I'm only the assistant program manager. I have nothing to do with the PC and whatnot.

Oooooookay now fast forward to yesterday! Had a pot luck session with G7!! I talked about them a lot in this blog. Here and here. (OMG I CAN'T BELIEVE I DID NOT BLOG ABOUT STEADFAST ANNUAL GRAND DINNER WHAAAATTTTTTTT THAT WAS THE HIGHLIGHT OF THE YEAR HOW CAN I NOT BLOG ABOUT IT)

Now, coming back to the original intention. Since Kak Fai is in her last semester, we really really really need to do a small gathering as a goodbye to her. It's hard to gather everyone together in the midst of submissions, final presentations and whatnot but I'm so glad that everyone turned up!




The girls of G7 


I wasn't in this bc I took this picture. (Missing: Hakim bc he came late)


Wow guys...... one year plus and still going strong. 4 months til our second friendship anniversary. My first friends in Steadfast. You see guys, this is the importance of joining clubs in college. You get attached to people outside your faculty. You get to expand your circle of friends. Meet new family in college. 

I will be going home tomorrow night, after Law replacement class (which will be the whole day) (I'm not even a Law student) (ugh). Been missing home so much and I need to recharge everything before final exam starts. 

P/S: I am so mad at myself for not posting anything about the annual grand dinner. Will definitely be posting about it later (I don't know when) (next month is still considered as later) (so does next year...........) lol I'm kidding!

Comments