Internship: DONE
Hello!
I'm proud to say that I'm done with internship! I truly can't believe that I made it thru those 6 months, alive. Being an intern in one of the Big 4 accounting firms is an honor because I reaaaally learnt (and suffered) a lot. There were a lot of ups and downs that I experienced throughout these 6 months, emotionally and mentally but I don't wanna talk about that. However, the best part of it was when I got to be on field in KL for two weeks. Those were the best two weeks I ever had in 2017 (so far).
Tbh I don't have a lot of photos so I will just share the random photos related to internship that I posted on InstaStory. Note that I just started using InstaStory on the last week of July so yeah. And the photos are in sequence.
I'm proud to say that I'm done with internship! I truly can't believe that I made it thru those 6 months, alive. Being an intern in one of the Big 4 accounting firms is an honor because I reaaaally learnt (and suffered) a lot. There were a lot of ups and downs that I experienced throughout these 6 months, emotionally and mentally but I don't wanna talk about that. However, the best part of it was when I got to be on field in KL for two weeks. Those were the best two weeks I ever had in 2017 (so far).
Tbh I don't have a lot of photos so I will just share the random photos related to internship that I posted on InstaStory. Note that I just started using InstaStory on the last week of July so yeah. And the photos are in sequence.
My first MC!
The best place to have a lunch date
I lost my name tag so EY gave me a new (and cikai) one
The day I finally hit bullseye and my arm hurt so bad on the next day
Farewell party at Nando's (pls excuse my tired eyes)
I was in a bit mess during this time so I decided to roam around at Armenian Street alone
Never eaten spaghetti carbonara with egg yolk but this is good! Ate at Wheeler's coffee with the other intern-mates on their last day :(
Georgetown view from 22nd floor
UUM friends' last day of internship with our seniors (wearing specs)
The caption says it all
A day before conference call and I had to prepare for it so I went back late for an intern who was in her final week of internship which was around 7pm plus
I spent 3 hours in the call and it was so intense with the debates and all
Kinda got excited bc I received a debtor confirmation all the way from USA
Farewell lunch at The 12 Cups (yep I'm a fan of carbonara)
Simply because I will never get to scratch RM6 parking coupon ever again
My second last day with EY. Went back around 9pm plus and stopped by Giant to buy some goodies to give out to EY staff for my last day and again, my arm hurt from carrying a huge box all around office
Empty case = end of internship
I don't know what will happen next, whether to continue working in audit firm while taking professional papers or drop everything and work in commercial line. One thing for sure, I will definitely appreciate my study life more since I will be working for the rest of my life later on.

















Comments