Study Schedule?

Some of you might know that I have another Twitter account which I used to be super active on it but I have started to tone down my activities since mid 2016 because I believed that it was the right time to 'grow up'.

Back in 2014, I was full of motivation especially in my studies because I was so inspired by my friends. I remember having a friend from Australia, Zoe. She was my so called therapist. She constantly gave me advises on how to stay positive and motivated. But please don't ask me where she is now. I think she has moved account while I was away (nervous chuckles).

Anyway I logged back to that Twitter account, went thru my dms and I found that I used to give out study tips to people who asked for it. I guess its because I always tweet something like "time to do my notes", "gotta start studying" etc lol

OKAAAY so here's my 2014-self study schedule:

5.45am: Wake up and shower
6.30am: Online/sleep/study and breakfast
8.30am: Classes
3.45pm: Notes/online/sleep
7.00pm: Shower and dinner
9.00pm: Study timeeee
11.00pm: Online
11.30pm: Sleep

Believe it or not, I actually sticked to this schedule but I'm not sure til when because I started joining activities here and there and that just basically ruined my schedule lol

Comments