First Wedding Reception!

Location: Cinta Sayang Resort, Kedah.

My cousin's wedding reception! He's the first one among the grandchildren of Wan and Tok to get married and he's 21! 


The ballroom was nice and pretty! My dad and I arrived around 11.40 am and we hanged around. I got really bored waiting for my other cousins to arrive. Hence....


Tadaaa! Outfit of the day. I searched thru my mom's wardrobe and found this baju kurung. Well, I was supposed to be wearing red but meh. Close enough. After 15 minutes, my cousins arrived. Had our quick lunch because we were assigned to take photos for the day. Around 1 pm, the groom and the bride arrived and while waiting for the bride's family to gather....


Can you see how show off my cousin is /side eyes him/ but oh well, let him be. 

After an hour of standing, I got worn out because I was wearing my mum's high heels (damn I will never wear those heels again) Then, Aisyah, Aqilah and I went out to take some ootd photos.



Sitting next to me is Amalina and her husband is the one that sits on the floor

My face looks so serious but I can assure you that we were not talking about adult stuff. And that foot on the left side of the photo is my uncle's. Sleeping on a couch where everybody was gathering at that time.

As a 94-liner (read: among the oldest cousins in the family), of course I feel happy that my cousin is finally married. What I adore the most about them is they never contact each other personally before they got married. Basically, they started to learn about each other after they married which I found really cute and admirable. 

Although I only spent 5 hours with my new cousin in law cousin, Amalina today, I learnt a lot about her. Medicine student in Jordan, an author who has published a few books, very nice, soft spoken and a few more which I choose not to reveal here as people might think I'm bragging so nope. Enough to say that she's totally a wife material and I would like be close to her and be like her one day. Insya Allah.

Enjoy our formal and informal photos of us, the around-the-same-age cousins!



Amalina is so beautiful o god I cannot stress this enough bye

Comments

Aliah Anwar said…
now its your turn ainan hahahahahahahah
Aliah Anwar said…
now its your turn ainan hahahahahhahahahahah