MASUM 2015
Finally, MASUM 2015 ended.
Of course, there are many ups and downs but that what makes it fun. So, both (boys and girls) teams lost at quarter final but we put up a good fight.
Of course, there are many ups and downs but that what makes it fun. So, both (boys and girls) teams lost at quarter final but we put up a good fight.
What you are seeing right now is a three point shot from Bu. His accuracy is so on point *heart eyes emoji*
For me, the best day was on 3rd August. Quarter final day for both boys and girls teams. The boys match was right before us so we supported each other and I could feel the bond between us were getting stronger. Note that I've never talked to most of them and I only knew 2-3 people from that team. There's one day before our first match that we trained together because as you can see, the space is limited. Imagine the awkwardness.
So, after we finished our last match which we both lost, we went out for dinner at 9 pm. I thought it's gonna be a quick one. Then the boys decided to play a round of 'Werewolf'. It's similar to Mafia game. I feel so connected because at that time, we started to learn each others name and it feels so good that people know you :>
After we finished that game (we took an hour to play it lol), we went to Danga Bay and hanged around for 2 hours. Basically what we did was having a really really short performance (by the girls). Then we walked around, sight seeing and stuff. I was so exhausted to socialise (the cons of being an introvert) so I took my coach's iPad and isolated myself to play games. Then people started to gather around me (one by one) when I was playing a guessing game. Literally spent 30 minutes on that game alone and managed to guess a lot (many many thanks to the boys)
The girls with Old Bloods (seniors in boys teams) sbb Young Bloods semua jual mahal :(
Around 2 am, we went to Pasar Karat but it was closed so we went to Warisan Kak Nor for a drink. While waiting, I started to play Fun Run and that was when everyone started to download Fun Run. Playing Fun Run with them was fun because they cursed a lot and by they I mean, both boys and girls lol.
I don't know what is so funny that we all laughed so hard but yeah, these are my favorite monkeys.
Formal and informal shots with Coach Cheese
Sorry Bu, I just had to post this hahahahahahah
Girls are so sakai most of the time. They are never normal to begin with. I really enjoyed my time with you sakai people. Til next MASUM guys!









Comments