PENANG ✧
Cuttlefish fried noodle and coconut shake! Looks appetising right :D
There's a Transformer exhibition (?) too. Two robots and a car and there you go. Ah, they did play some musics to make it more realistic. But basically, that was it. Nothing interesting. What a way to waste money tsk tsk
Optimus Prime
Bumblebee!
We took a few photos but it didn't turn out good because we squinted our eyes a lot. Damn the scorching hot sun fuh! So, to make ourselves ~cooler~, we went up to Penang Hill lol nobody wants to go up on a hill at 3pm because it's almost closing time but we did anyway so meh
Covered my face because the bright sun was unbearable /sigh/
I like this photo actually tho my legs look weird -.-
Then, we went down and prayed. After that, we went straight ahead to Batu Ferringhi! Nothing much to do since there's only the 3 of us. Mamat was so into his photography stuff leaving me and Fasihah taking pictures of each other lol
Pardon me, I'm still not confident of posting full face photo.
Then! We headed to Straits Quay. I don't know why we went there but we did. The place was so nice and it gave off good vibes.
Introvert alert!
We had our Maghrib prayer and went to food court near my housing area for dinner. Reached home around 9 pm and thank God I didn't get scolded by my parents for coming home late lol. I'm pretty sure Fasihah is the reason I didn't get scolded because my parents have known her for more than 10 years. They know that she's a nice kid ahahahahhaha













Comments