Life is Good ❀
Day 1 of semester break went well!
What I did today was woke up super late (I slept super late because I got carried away by Sehun's airport fashion photos on Tumblr ugh) but I managed to get all chores done! ^^ After lunch, I decided to go out with my friend, Fasihah. Since I'm not in the mood to dress up prettily (do I ever lol) so I just put on an over-sized shirt, over-sized jeans, sneakers and plain black scarf.
Went for shopping with Fasihah and like the typical me, I only accompanied her (because I don't like shopping lol) but I did gain something like getting my phone fixed for RM30 (which I think is pretty cheap and fast) and oh! I bought this cute pink bag at Guardian for RM3! Super cheap isn't it?
Truthfully speaking, pink isn't my thing but I wanted to try something new for upcoming semester so why not ^^; I am by no means ready for new semester but I do have something in mind that I want to do but that can wait. Holiday first!
Oh I've done some makeover with this blog. Deleted some unnecessary (read: emotional) entries, new minimalist (?) template with my half-face selca! My gut's telling me that I'll revert to my old template because I'm easily displeased with stuff especially those I made by myself (cons of being a perfectionist)
Good night c:


Comments