First Week: Done
Finally, first week is over! Surprisingly time flies really really fast.
Yesterday, I decided to fill up something on my soft board.
As you can see, it's bright because it was taken in the morning.
My table is super messy but I can still work well lol
It's not as pretty as I expected but /pats on my own shoulder
The photos below were taken 10 minutes ago. I meant to post this entry last night but I was playing games and by the time I noticed, the time was 1 am so
Just in case you are wondering why my table is still messy-- I studied to whole day! Nah jk. I didn't study the whole day. I spent my morning watching K-Shows, playing games. I started at 3 pm and just finished doing notes around 8 pm. Note that I only get one subject done today and I'm so done right now.
/looks at the clock
Whoa! I've procrastinated for almost an hour. I should be doing Accounting notes. Bye!





Comments