Self Post Birthday Treat
I meant to post this entry yesterday but I was too busy T^T I did my homework in the morning and went to class from 10 am to 7 pm. Then, I have another program at night which started at 8 pm. After it ended, I have another meeting and it ended at 12 am.
The saddest thing is I didn't get to eat dinner /cries thank god I don't have any problem whenever I skip meal.
Ok back to the original topic.
On Monday, I went to KLCC alone because I had some businesses to do at the bank. I didn't even bother to ask my friends to accompany me because they would obviously say no. I mean who wants to go to bank right.
Went out at 12.30 pm and reached KLCC at 1 pm. Then, I went straight to the bank and totally regretted because it was lunch hour and there's a lot of people but thank god I managed to get everything done in 30 mins!
I headed straight to food court because I wanted to eat Korean Food hehehe. I ordered BBQ Chicken with rice and kimchi for a relatively cheap (?) price because there was a 15% discount during lunch hour on weekdays but then there's GST.... lol
I decided to take away because I was still full and went to Chatime! Ordered Strawberry Pudding Au Lait because it's damn delicious!!!!! I totally recommend you to try it. I'll definitely going to buy it the next time I go to Chatime.
Pretty colour eh ♥
I was drinking then I saw this..... guilty af
BBQ Chicken + rice + kimchi
Small gifts from my friend ((she made it herself))
Bye!




Comments