New Semester!

Finally, I'm back to college after two weeks of semester break. To be honest I don't feel excited at all. First; two weeks went by so fast. Second; two weeks went by soso fast. Third; two weeks went by sososo fast.

Journey started at 9.45 am. I came to KL by airplane and little did I know, there were two college-mates in that flight too! One of them was my high school buddy and the other one was my junior of the same course.

Arrived college at 2 pm and started to bring over my stuff from the store. Only God knows how tired I was. My bones literally cracked. I unpacked half of my stuff then I went to my friend's room. Just to have a talk lol procrastinating at my best. At 5 pm, my friends and I went out to buy some stuff and we got back at 9 pm.

I continued to unpack my stuff and tadaa~ 




The reason why I took a long time to unpack is because I'm a very meticulous person. I wiped every corner of my compartment with wet tissues over and over again. I swept for like 5 to 6 times (?) because it didn't feel clean. Then I complained about feeling tired when I'm the one who's tiring myself out lol


Guess who's eating fries at this hour merely because...
.

I reached 50 kg!!! I wanna lose 2 more kg then I will be good ã…Žã…Ž

Good night! 🌟

Comments