Happy 21st Birthday, Hanin!
23:30
27 September 2015
Hello!
I seriously don't have any idea on what to write but I'm just gonna babble for 15 minutes lol. So, today's my birthday and to be very very honest I wasn't expecting anything. By anything, I mean I expect nothing.
I celebrated on road because it's Sunday which also means that I need to be back in college :(( Damn sad sia. But the thing that made me happy today was the wishes from my friends! ✨ Be it real life friends or internet friends, those wishes made my day.
I don't mind if they wished me because they saw others wishing me or Facebook reminded them. The fact that they actually made an effort to wish me is what matters the most. I feel loved (✿◕‿◕✿) Aaaaaaaand those that I kinda anticipate to wish, wished me so double the happiness, hooray! ♡ I won't say who sebab nanti kantoi la gila but seriously those people are just friends whom I used to like, that's all.
Ooooookay now I'm running out of ideas so let pictures do the talking.
27 September 2015
Hello!
I seriously don't have any idea on what to write but I'm just gonna babble for 15 minutes lol. So, today's my birthday and to be very very honest I wasn't expecting anything. By anything, I mean I expect nothing.
I celebrated on road because it's Sunday which also means that I need to be back in college :(( Damn sad sia. But the thing that made me happy today was the wishes from my friends! ✨ Be it real life friends or internet friends, those wishes made my day.
I don't mind if they wished me because they saw others wishing me or Facebook reminded them. The fact that they actually made an effort to wish me is what matters the most. I feel loved (✿◕‿◕✿) Aaaaaaaand those that I kinda anticipate to wish, wished me so double the happiness, hooray! ♡ I won't say who sebab nanti kantoi la gila but seriously those people are just friends whom I used to like, that's all.
Ooooookay now I'm running out of ideas so let pictures do the talking.
Was taken exactly a year ago (Happy 1st Friendship Anniversary!)
Merely to include the other two guys because they weren't in the picture above
Alright I'm going to finish up my assignments and sleep because it's gonna be a great day tomorrow! Stay tuned >//<


Comments